sâmbătă, 27 mai 2017

New York statement clutch





This handmade black and white clutch features New York city silhouette and it's called "Foggy City". 
This purse is hand-painted with special permanent water based textile paints (I only use Italian Maimeri products). For painting I used shades of black, gray and white on a white cotton piece of fabric. The body of the clutch is made of fake black leather, and for the interior lining I used off white cotton. There's also an interior pocket for small items or phones, lipsticks etc. The purse is very sturdy as I used Pellon interfacing on all leather and cotton pieces, and also another layer of firm interfacing on the flap. The clutch closes with a magnetic snap.
This handbag will carry your essentials on a night out or casual wedding. You can buy it as a gift for someone who likes New York or appreciates hand painted things.


The "Foggy City" clutch:

■ wearable art

■ perfect as a birthday gift, anniversary gift, Mother's Day gift

■ handmade and hand-painted with special permanent textile paints and original print, created by me

■ made of faux black leather and white cotton for the flap

■ a gray stainless steel magnetic snap for closure

■ it's interfaced and it keeps its shape very well

Dimensions: 

Length: 24 cm/ 9.4 in
Height: 16 cm/ 6.2 in

Pocket dimensions:

Length: 15 cm/ 5.9 in
Height: 9 cm/ 3.5 in

Care:
hand-wash at 30°C, iron at high/cotton temperature. Protect the leather with cloth or do not iron directly on it.
DO NOT BLEACH
If you are using a powerful steam iron (steam ironing station), use a cloth to protect the painting.
If you follow these instructions your item will look as new indefinitely (I am wearing clothes and bags made by me for 3-4 years, I've even machine- washed them at higher temperatures and they still look like the day I painted them). 

All objects are made in a smoke free, pet free environment.

■■■■■All my prints are original and they are designed by me. Because each item is handmade and hand-painted, there will never be two identical items, so each object you buy is one of a kind.■■■■■

This item is available in my Tictail shop:
http://victorsboutique.tictail.com/


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu